The first guide to bridge the gap between medical and surgical gynecology.
Written by clinicians from the same department of Obstetrics and Gynecology responsible for the landmark bestseller Williams Obstetrics, this full-color text and atlas offers a complete overview of gynecology that no other source can match. In its pages, you’ll find a templated, in-depth examination of the entire spectrum of gynecologic disease.
* Encyclopedic scope covers the full range of gynecologic disorders, from cancer and infertility, to urogynecologic disorders . .
* Full-color atlas section consisting of 350 figures that illuminate operative surgical techniques — created by the Director and students of the Biomedical Communications Graduate Program at UT Southwestern. . .
* Strong procedure orientation, covering a wide array of surgical operations, which are illustrated in detail . .
* Numerous clinical algorithms and boxes highlighting differential diagnoses and best-practice treatment methods . .
* Experienced author team from Parkland Hospital that updated the classic Williams Obstetrics–the leading reference in obstetrics for more than a century
Free Downloqad link follows