This new edition is thoroughly updated and revised, and features “Profiles in Anesthetic Practice.” Written by leading clinicians and academicians, the Profiles will address subjects directly related to the clinical practice of anesthesiology and offer editorialized counterpoints to traditional views on issues in anesthetic practice.
* Concise writing style facilitates learning and review of content
* “Profiles in Anesthetic Practice” encourage critical thinking of the issues presented in the book
* Case studies in each chapter promote application of the concepts to practice
* Numerous figures and tables throughout book condense complex material for easier retention.
* Paperback: 1042 pages
* Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange; 3 edition (December 6, 2001)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 0838515533
* ISBN-13: 978-0838515532
From the Back Cover
A concise and clinically oriented presentation of the basic principles of anesthesiology, Clinical Anesthesiology features:
* Comprehensive coverage of the basic science and clinical topics in anesthesiology
* Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas within anesthesiology, including equipment, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, pathophysiology and anesthetic management, and special problems
* All chapters rigorously updated to reflect the latest advances in practice
* New Profiles in Anesthetic Practice features – written by leading clinicians and academicians – offer editorialized counterpoints to traditional views on clinical issues in anesthetic practice
* Case discussions promote application of the concepts to practice and provide a methodology with which to approach oral examinations
* Numerous figures and tables throughout the book condense complex material for easier retention
* The most current, concise, and practical reference on clinical anesthesiology
* The perfect overview of basic concepts and clinical practice for medical students, residents, physicians, and nurse anesthetists
* Indispensable for course review and board examinations
* Includes valuable pedagogical features such as Key Concepts, Profiles in Anesthetic Practice, Case Discussions, and Key Terms
Download Links: Look down and see the comments mate….